Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two Xbox One's Cant play the same online game

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two Xbox One's Cant play the same online game in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two Xbox One's Cant play the same online game So my brother and I are trying to play Dying Light... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mrmartir305, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Mrmartir305
    Mrmartir305 Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two Xbox One's Cant play the same online game

So my brother and I are trying to play Dying Light together but we cannot for some reason. He has his xbox one and I have my own. we both have the game and can play we other people but not with each other. we live in the same house, we have comcast xfinity.
    router model number is : DPC3941T. VENDOR IS : Scientific-atlanta, inc.serial number is : 285898442. Please help we have tried to play together with multiple games like dying light, friday the 13th the game, and nothing works. please help ! I can access my
    modem/ router as well .

:)

Mrmartir305, Jul 18, 2017
  2. Zedxr 23
    Zedxr 23 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant Access Multiplayer online Xbox One

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant Access Multiplayer online Xbox One
    Stupid question, but are you have Xbox Gold Subscription to allow play online games?

Zedxr 23, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant play online on FIFA17

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant play online on FIFA17
    When trying to play online i get an error message that "Your profile doesn't have permission to access this feature".

ShortWhistle503, Jul 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: