Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This new update is ridiculous what the hell ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This new update is ridiculous what the hell ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This new update is ridiculous what the hell is up Microsoft's **** What the hell is up with Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Princedry6667, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This new update is ridiculous what the hell ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This new update is ridiculous what the hell is up Microsoft's ****
    What the hell is up with Microsoft this new update is a load of tosh why is the buck passed to us to sort out network settings and opening ports and such, I cannot connect to any game servers like I used to, unless Microsoft sort this issue out about no
    one being able to connect to game servers properly with us the consumer faffing about like headless chickens then I will be selling my xbox and Microsoft products, and to top it all off I have followed all of their advice on setting up and my network and ip address
    appear as in the final process already and it still won't let me connect to anything. MICROSOFT SOMETHING HAS TO BE CHANGED PRONTO!!!!!!!!

:)

Princedry6667, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update?
    I am unable to check my DNS, does anyone know how to check it after the new update?

nick99-[xboxvenue], Oct 9, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Livestream local news

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Livestream local news
    I cant live stream ANYTHING it says update browser ? GGGRRRRRRR HELP

FaddishDuke651, Oct 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This new update is ridiculous what the hell ...