Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: The maximum limit of the balance of this ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: The maximum limit of the balance of this ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: The maximum limit of the balance of this Microsoft account has been reached. The maximum limit of the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by vZ YungGod, Apr 30, 2018.

1. vZ YungGod
    vZ YungGod Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: The maximum limit of the balance of this ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: The maximum limit of the balance of this Microsoft account has been reached.
    :)

vZ YungGod, Apr 30, 2018
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Microsoft Bingo

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Microsoft Bingo
    Please fix Microsoft Bingo it has been down for days. It is my favorite bingo game.

ToastyCar131251, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Jessy XY
    Jessy XY Guest
    Problem with gift card 50 euros

Hello,

I buy 3 gift card 50 euro for buy Shadow of The Tomb Raider croft edition on microsoft store. Today i want redeem code but i have this message (The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft account has been reached.)

I don't arrive contact microsoft. Who has already had this problem? And how to solve this problem?

thank You

Jessy XY, Apr 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: