Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Some routers,require a particular order .....

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Some routers,require a particular order ..... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Some routers,require a particular order ..... I have a ZTE MF275R rocket hub which requires you to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by blkh0l38u, Jan 27, 2017.

1. blkh0l38u
    blkh0l38u Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Some routers,require a particular order .....

I have a ZTE MF275R rocket hub which requires you to place the ports in a order from 1 too 10 so when you add the extra port for Activision 3075 where would it fall in the order with the set up for xboxlive .

:)

blkh0l38u, Jan 27, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to my friend

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to my friend
    have you tried checking to ensure both Xbox are on Open NAT? Also check individual ports for those particular games as some games require additional ports to play without issues. Hope this helps

MrFripplehoot, Jan 27, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Jan 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: