Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Set up problem

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Set up problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Set up problem I am having the same problem! I get past the password input screen and it literally... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxSniperPR0xX18, May 11, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Set up problem

I am having the same problem! I get past the password input screen and it literally turns back to the initial start up process, did you manage to figure this out?? Bought this for my son, whose birthday is today, so I am beyond frustrated!

:)

XxSniperPR0xX18, May 11, 2018
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: What's good

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: What's good
    I am really having a hard time set saying this up

SharpSeeker4905, May 11, 2018
  3. TedCola
    TedCola Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cone NAT

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cone NAT
    So I just checked my multiplayer settings and it said I am behind a Cone NAT. I looked it up and it apparently causes problems with multiplayer. How do i change it to symmetric??? Thanks.

TedCola, May 11, 2018
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Set up problem

I am having the same problem! I get past the password input screen and it literally turns back to the initial start up process, did you manage to figure this out?? Bought this for my son, whose birthday is today, so I am beyond frustrated!

WovenAbyss12347, May 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: