Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get it. I had bought a belt (Sovereign belt) and I did not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Divided Lives, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get it.
    I had bought a belt (Sovereign belt) and I did not receive it. I am honestly mad since the belt costed nearly 3k gold and it went to waste. Although I know the game is relatively knew so bugs will be common, but this one was just annoying. If you can help,
    please do. I have been working up gold so I can buy other things, but I'm afraid to purchase anything. Please assist me in any way, thank you for your time. My account is Korea Be Bombin, this did not happen on this account.

:)

Divided Lives, Apr 6, 2018
  2. Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.

ThePidgeon2004, Apr 6, 2018
  3. pearlgirl05
    pearlgirl05 Guest
    Gold membership isn't being recognised

Hi, bought my daughter an xbox one S sea of theives bundle. We set it up and used the code to buy sea of theives. She installed the game and went to play it but it said we needed a gold membership to play it. We bought a 3mth gold membership and I had an
    email confirming this. Under "memberships" on the xbox itself, it says that she's a gold member, but when she tries to play sea of theives, it's still saying that she needs to buy a gold account! Also, state of decay 2 won't load further than the title screen.
    It just goes back to the xbox home screen. I've been trying to speak to someone at xbox but I'm getting nowhere. Can anybody help please? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both games but that didn't work.

pearlgirl05, Apr 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sea of Theives: Bought an item and didn't get ...