Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Xbox Live?

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Xbox Live? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Xbox Live? so I can't play anything online anymore. I can't even check my messages or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RainbowDemon776, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Xbox Live?

so I can't play anything online anymore. I can't even check my messages or join parties. It's saying I'm connected to Xbox live because I can see all my friends that are online but at the same time it's telling me I'm not connected to Xbox live? This hasn't
    happened until we lost power due to a storm and now I haven't been able to do anything in about a week and a half. I've already resetted my router twice, resetted Xbox 4 times, I've tested connection almost every day, and it says getting pretty old not being
    able to connect to any game servers. My brother in the other too my can play just fine. Help?

:)

RainbowDemon776, Mar 10, 2017
  2. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Mar 10, 2017
  3. HairyRelic89
    HairyRelic89 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep
    I can't connect my Xbox to wireless network it's was working really good and a couple day ago I got this problem

HairyRelic89, Mar 10, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: