Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: port forwarding

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: port forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: port forwarding Hi I Rundis33! The official list of Xbox One ports is: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by I Rundis33, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I Rundis33
    I Rundis33 Guest

Hi I Rundis33! The official list of Xbox One ports is:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 4500 (UDP)
    I would also strongly suggest forwarding UDP and TCP ports 3075 and 3076, as these are used by a number of multiplayer games (especially Activision games like Call of Duty.) If you don't forward those, although your Xbox itself will have an Open NAT, when
    you go to the multiplayer menu in-game, you will see a message saying your NAT is Moderate until you forward those developer-specific ports.

Though too many to list here, each game may have its own port that needs to be forwarded - I know EA games like Titanfall and Battlefront have ports listed, though I have had success with Open NAT by only using the Titanfall ports and NOT the Battlefront
    ports - it results in a conflict, somehow, which slows down the entire system.

Likewise, Ubisoft's The Crew has a specific port which needs to be forwarded - if you have a Moderate NAT in-game, there is a button to press which tells you what to check to make sure you have the right port. I had this happen to me, forwarded the port
    suggested by the game, and my NAT was immediately Open in-game.

So, unfortunately it's not a strict black-and-white answer, but the ports listed above will give you the start that you need! You'll have to play it by ear from there if you have issues with specific games. Hope this helps!

:)

I Rundis33, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding
    have you tried opening port 3074?

xB00NDockSAIntz, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error
    hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?

BurstDestroyer6, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

Hi I Rundis33! The official list of Xbox One ports is:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 4500 (UDP)
    I would also strongly suggest forwarding UDP and TCP ports 3075 and 3076, as these are used by a number of multiplayer games (especially Activision games like Call of Duty.) If you don't forward those, although your Xbox itself will have an Open NAT, when
    you go to the multiplayer menu in-game, you will see a message saying your NAT is Moderate until you forward those developer-specific ports.

Though too many to list here, each game may have its own port that needs to be forwarded - I know EA games like Titanfall and Battlefront have ports listed, though I have had success with Open NAT by only using the Titanfall ports and NOT the Battlefront
    ports - it results in a conflict, somehow, which slows down the entire system.

Likewise, Ubisoft's The Crew has a specific port which needs to be forwarded - if you have a Moderate NAT in-game, there is a button to press which tells you what to check to make sure you have the right port. I had this happen to me, forwarded the port
    suggested by the game, and my NAT was immediately Open in-game.

So, unfortunately it's not a strict black-and-white answer, but the ports listed above will give you the start that you need! You'll have to play it by ear from there if you have issues with specific games. Hope this helps!

Jaymo1978, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: