Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING....

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... Hi anyone that can help me.......... I keep getting I cannot find teredo... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MDH IrateTrigga, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING....

Hi anyone that can help me..........

I keep getting I cannot find teredo ip address. I have spoken to my provide virgin and gone through everytin with them and nothing has worked. we have found a log that says that the port 3544 is not replyin which is the multipleyer port and Microsoft aren't
    doin anything other than sayin its my isp fult which I dnt think it is. look at the pic please and helllppppp meeeee..

:)

MDH IrateTrigga, Jan 13, 2017
  2. GEGGU5
    GEGGU5 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help
    • Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP

GEGGU5, Jan 13, 2017
  3. mastersaied
    mastersaied Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cannot get teredo ip address

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cannot get teredo ip address
    It appears that recently my iso blocked port 3544 which is used fir tunneling and now i have un available nat and no party chat and some games are impaired is there any way to get around this

mastersaied, Jan 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: