Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: play my digital game with my kids

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: play my digital game with my kids in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: play my digital game with my kids Hello, I have three console at home, I buy my digital games. I can... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MartinGendron88, May 9, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: play my digital game with my kids

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: play my digital game with my kids
    Hello, I have three console at home, I buy my digital games. I can play with one of my children but when the second comes to play the message of bought the game appears. I do not want to buy the game in more than one copy so I would
    like to know how connected my three consoles.

:)

MartinGendron88, May 9, 2018
  2. KWTDrift
    KWTDrift Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: multiplayer game for Forza

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: multiplayer game for Forza
    Good evening I have a problem in the game Forza I can not play with my friends Online

KWTDrift, May 9, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to my friend

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to my friend
    have you tried checking to ensure both Xbox are on Open NAT? Also check individual ports for those particular games as some games require additional ports to play without issues. Hope this helps

MrFripplehoot, May 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: