Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting I would set your ip address to static for your xbox one using manual... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AcidTearss, Feb 4, 2018.

1. AcidTearss
    AcidTearss Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting

I would set your ip address to static for your xbox one using manual settings. You'll find that in settings/network/advanced settings I believe... then you change your ipv4 address to something within your computer network range. You can find explicit
    instructions for this on xbox.com. There is also help on resetting your NAT type as well which should get you pointed in the right direction.

:)

AcidTearss, Feb 4, 2018
  2. Additional Ports

any additional ports I need to open? my NAT type in the xbox is open but the NAT type in game is set to strict.

LoOK iTz TYRANT, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Upnp

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Upnp
    hi my Nat type is strict or moderate but it's writed upnp not successful

How can I fix this problem?

Dutifull Arad, Feb 4, 2018
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting

I would set your ip address to static for your xbox one using manual settings. You'll find that in settings/network/advanced settings I believe... then you change your ipv4 address to something within your computer network range. You can find explicit
    instructions for this on xbox.com. There is also help on resetting your NAT type as well which should get you pointed in the right direction.

WolfishTrout970, Mar 17, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: