Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING This may help with your issue. Xbox Live Connection Help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dchapman2006, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Dchapman2006
    Dchapman2006 Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING

Dchapman2006, Jun 29, 2018
  2. hgterry61
    hgterry61 Guest
    Way too much Lag!

Ever since i got a new Linksys e2500 router my xbox live lags WAY too much. I noticed it when i was playing minecraft with my friends. They said that they started lagging like crazy and randomly lag out of my server. it usually happens like twice in 5 minutes,which is way too often for us to enjoy the game together. I usually end up playing alone Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING :( Well also when i host a party, almost every 2 or 3 minutes the entire party lags out, even with just 2 or 3 people. When my friends host it, i lag out about twice every minute, thats WAAAAY TOO MUCH. I did some research and found that its probably a problem with my connection. My NAT is good(according to the test xbox live on system settings), and my wireless connection has 4 bars. Ive done a few things like move my xbox closer to the router and change the wireless channel. I went ahead and opened up the ports for xbox live even though i have UpNp. I usually find my own solution because im great with computers and consoles, but i honestly dont know what else to do... if anyones an expert please help me. Im about to try using a LAN cable but thats only temporary solution my brother uses the cable for his xbox. So somone please help me solve this problem. thanks

hgterry61, Jun 29, 2018
  3. FIFA 14 lag out of every club game.

I lag out of every game of cubs as well as most other online game modes on fifa. I NEVER had this happen on the 360 and i had connection speeds of like 3 mbps download and even after upgrading to 9mbps download on the one, im lagging out of pretty much every
    game. My NAT is open. I have century link. The ports for xbox live are opened. Someone PLEASE help me! I am tired of paying this much money to not even be able to play online. Its annoying and I play competitive 11 vs 11 clubs for fifa and I want to be able
    to play. So if you know what to do, please, help me. Yes I am wireless and cant do wired but when I do wired, I still lag out.

Yedlin l 17 l, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Jul 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: