Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Logging into the game

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Logging into the game in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Logging into the game I agree. Everyday there are server connection problems even while logged into... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DeepRelic62, Jul 31, 2018.

1. DeepRelic62
    DeepRelic62 Guest

I agree. Everyday there are server connection problems even while logged into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. My paid Premium Edition is going to expire soon and perhaps I will not renew it due to the number of connection errors that I'm getting. Obviously
    if I am logged into the MS Solitaire Collection and the internet then I should not be getting server connection errors. This Microsoft Bingo program and the MS servers need to be fixed immediately. As a Microsoft customer and user I expect to get what I paid
    for from a reliable software provider. Under these circumstances a large number of Xbox players are annoyed by the reliability that Microsoft is supposed to provide. Fix the errors or you will lose valuable customers and your reputation.

:)

DeepRelic62, Jul 31, 2018
  2. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Jul 31, 2018
  3. JDKBASHVILLE
    JDKBASHVILLE Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why
    needs to connect to multiplayer

JDKBASHVILLE, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

hey there Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Logging into the game :)

Sometimes bingo servers have problems!

Guess just waiting...

Frizio I iB, Aug 6, 2018
  5. I agree. Everyday there are server connection problems even while logged into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. My paid Premium Edition is going to expire soon and perhaps I will not renew it due to the number of connection errors that I'm getting. Obviously
    if I am logged into the MS Solitaire Collection and the internet then I should not be getting server connection errors. This Microsoft Bingo program and the MS servers need to be fixed immediately. As a Microsoft customer and user I expect to get what I paid
    for from a reliable software provider. Under these circumstances a large number of Xbox players are annoyed by the reliability that Microsoft is supposed to provide. Fix the errors or you will lose valuable customers and your reputation.

ChrisGreenlandVB, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: