Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue Hey Keinan, Thank you for being part of Xbox forums. If this issue persists please create... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Paul Wall 816, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lan Issue

Hey Keinan,

Thank you for being part of Xbox forums. If this issue persists please create your own separate thread with updated details and we will be happy to assist you!

Thanks again!

:)

Paul Wall 816, Jul 27, 2018
  2. FlashyMarwan
    FlashyMarwan Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I make it not disconnect from a party

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I make it not disconnect from a party
    Do you have more than 1 Xbox connected to your local LAN, I had this issue with mine, and had to clear the mac address and set an alternative port on all Xbox's on that LAN, also enabling UPNP on the router helped a lot as well.

FlashyMarwan, Jul 27, 2018
  3. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Jul 27, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 27, 2018
  5. Paul Wall 816, Aug 1, 2018
  6. Keinan T
    Keinan T Guest
    I'm having the same issue... Did you every find a solution to this?

Keinan T, Sep 28, 2018
  7. Yes the only solution I could find was to switch from instant on to power saver. For some reason the lan port is stuck in idle when instant on is active and lan port wont go active til connection is reset.

Paul Wall 816, Oct 4, 2018
  8. Keinan T
    Keinan T Guest

Thanks! It seems you're correct. After doing some testing, only switching it to Energy Saver mode works. Instant On no longer keeps a connection. However, what router are you using? I didn't have this issue with two other modem/router combinations before
    my newest router Netgear XR500. I was able to hardwire a LAN and use Instant On on those other modems/routers I had.

Keinan T, Oct 4, 2018
  9. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hey Keinan,

Thank you for being part of Xbox forums. If this issue persists please create your own separate thread with updated details and we will be happy to assist you!

Thanks again!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: