Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lag spikes on wifi

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lag spikes on wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lag spikes on wifi I have xfinity Isp using the standard xfinity modem/router combo and have been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xATx OddZilla, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lag spikes on wifi

I have xfinity Isp using the standard xfinity modem/router combo and have been having issues with random spurratic lag spikes in all the games I play. I have had my Isp open all necessary ports to the xbox it help a little the lag spikes got fewer and farther
    between. But none the less still extremely annoying and getting me scored on in rocket league a lot. I also had them do dmz host as well. I am stuck and don't know what else to try. I wish i could be hardwired but at the moment not possible. If anyone knows
    of anything that could possibly help that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

:)

xATx OddZilla, Nov 22, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lag spikes on wifi :(

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lag spikes on wifi :(
    my Xbox is not connecting to Xbox live nor the WiFi and my WiFi is good and my Xbox live is good to

thejoker78670p, Nov 22, 2017
  3. XXBiggBradXX
    XXBiggBradXX Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: NEVER EXPERIENCE LAG AGAIN!!!

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: NEVER EXPERIENCE LAG AGAIN!!!
    For those wondering, all the user did is switch to OpenDNS.

XXBiggBradXX, Nov 22, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: