Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Internet Download speed to slow

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Internet Download speed to slow in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Internet Download speed to slow help me your forums don't help me 7c3b84c3-26cc-4889-9fa6-eb1a628d35f2 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Faze Renowned, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Internet Download speed to slow

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Internet Download speed to slow
    help me your forums don't help me

:)

Faze Renowned, Feb 17, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cody

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cody
    how do I connect my xbox 360 to the internet

RubyParrot48689, Feb 17, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Any ideas to improve Internet connection

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Any ideas to improve Internet connection
    top question for the day

Would anyone happen to know what’s the best way to speed up the internet connection speed with a service provider that only provides IPv4 and no IPv6

As I’ve port forwarded the ports Xbox says that are meant to be done

I want to know if there is anything else I can do to improve it since I’m on fibre as well and I want to try benefit the most out of the speed I’ve got available

ChristopherFairclough, Feb 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: