Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update?

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update? How do I check my DNS after the update?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nick99-[xboxvenue], Nov 21, 2016.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update?
    How do I check my DNS after the update?

:)

nick99-[xboxvenue], Nov 21, 2016
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update?
    I am unable to check my DNS, does anyone know how to check it after the new update?

nick99-[xboxvenue], Nov 21, 2016
  3. Forest2323
    Forest2323 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won’t connect me to friends in games

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won’t connect me to friends in games
    Do you get any error when you try to connect?

After performing a network test check the IPv value of your connection

Forest2323, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: