Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: how do i change my NAT to open?

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: how do i change my NAT to open? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: how do i change my NAT to open? Go to the site portforward.com they have answers and solutions... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Cash3Money2312, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: how do i change my NAT to open?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: how do i change my NAT to open?
    Go to the site portforward.com they have answers and solutions unfortunately you may need to read up on the suject matter to get a handle on your situation with yor products , patience dude regards

:)

Cash3Money2312, Dec 30, 2016
  2. TedCola
    TedCola Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cone NAT

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cone NAT
    So I just checked my multiplayer settings and it said I am behind a Cone NAT. I looked it up and it apparently causes problems with multiplayer. How do i change it to symmetric??? Thanks.

TedCola, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Haveing trouble with my Xbox app

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Haveing trouble with my Xbox app
    I was just wondering if anyone could help me? Am haven trouble with my NAT type but how do you Change it to open?

UniformAcorn979, Dec 30, 2016
  4. blkh0l38u
    blkh0l38u Guest

Go to the site portforward.com they have answers and solutions unfortunately you may need to read up on the suject matter to get a handle on your situation with yor products , patience dude regards

blkh0l38u, Jan 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: