Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account on xbox one? Im worried For info on compromised account... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by I Use Tu, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I Use Tu
    I Use Tu Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account ...

I Use Tu, Jul 31, 2018
  2. PRO As51sIN
    PRO As51sIN Guest
    IM WORRIED TO GET BANNED FOR NO REASON

I joined a public multiplayer games which was Domination and it was a hacked/modded lobby and i killed someone and put me to the highest level possible and didnt want none of this and now i am worried to get banned for I did'nt do nothing wrong

Do i need to contact someone about this

PRO As51sIN, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error
    hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?

BurstDestroyer6, Jul 31, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: