Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back would like to get my account working where I can join party and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AloneWolfAngel, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back
    would like to get my account working where I can join party and inbox my friends and join online

:)

AloneWolfAngel, Aug 4, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox not working

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox not working
    my xbox barley works it kicks me out of parties and says network error but its up PLEASE FIX THIS

ItsmarionetteXx, Aug 4, 2017
  3. DeTiX ApeX
    DeTiX ApeX Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t unmute my friends

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t unmute my friends
    I need help with my party chat so I logged in today and I wasn’t able to talk to my friends there in the party chat but they can’t hear me and it shows them on mute

DeTiX ApeX, Aug 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: