Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: having problems with my nat type saying open ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: having problems with my nat type saying open ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: having problems with my nat type saying open and unavailable it just started today my nat type says... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by sleepiefish85, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: having problems with my nat type saying open ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: having problems with my nat type saying open and unavailable
    it just started today my nat type says open but when i check multiplayer connectivity it says unavailable and when i back out it still says open . i also have been having issues with multiplayer games dropping me in middle of matches and party chat failling
    but when i check it still says open. iv already did a reset and it still has this issue.

:)

sleepiefish85, Nov 5, 2017
  2. COOPB15
    COOPB15 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Teredo unavailable

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Teredo unavailable
    Hello my son is having trouble chatting and playing with his friends online. My NAT is saying that the Teredo is unavailable. Can someone please help me with this.

COOPB15, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: NAT Type: Unavailable

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: NAT Type: Unavailable
    Have you tried to hard reset the console? Another option would be is to factory reset the modem; if you have rebooted it already.

Harry_Snyder34, Nov 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: having problems with my nat type saying open ...