Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: getting IPv6 on my xbox with bthub6

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: getting IPv6 on my xbox with bthub6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: getting IPv6 on my xbox with bthub6 hi all i have a bthub6 and its enabled for ipv6. ive looked in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChaoS Fred, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ChaoS Fred
    ChaoS Fred Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: getting IPv6 on my xbox with bthub6

hi all

i have a bthub6 and its enabled for ipv6. ive looked in hub management in advance settings. looked at pinhole set up do ineed to open this for the xbox and if so what protocol settings do i choose. tcp or udp or both of them. or do i just leave this alone
    . my xbox one x is still running on ipv44. will this change resolve this issue. any feed back would be apprieciated

:)

ChaoS Fred, Dec 6, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port numbers needed to set up IPv6 on Xbox one?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port numbers needed to set up IPv6 on Xbox one?
    Hi Big Lad 4 That,

IPv6 is a standard which has been developed so that port forwarding is no longer required. You do not need to forward any ports to get IPv6 functioning on your home network.

Thanks,

Big Lad 4 That, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ip4 and ipv6

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ip4 and ipv6
    my Xbox is currently using IPv4, I read that you wanna be using IPv6 my isp is att Uverse and would like any support or feedback on how to get me running the ipv6

xx Gen20wner xx, Dec 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: