Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update? I am unable to check my DNS, does... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nick99-[xboxvenue], Nov 21, 2016.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update?
    I am unable to check my DNS, does anyone know how to check it after the new update?

:)

nick99-[xboxvenue], Nov 21, 2016
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: How do I check DNS after update?
    How do I check my DNS after the update?

nick99-[xboxvenue], Nov 21, 2016
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error
    hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?

BurstDestroyer6, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns ...