Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: connection problems!!!

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: connection problems!!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: connection problems!!! hi, i have a virgin media superhub2 with two xbox ones, 1 i wired the other is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by M i L E Z Y x, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: connection problems!!!

hi, i have a virgin media superhub2 with two xbox ones, 1 i wired the other is wireless. i get good connections from both and both have open NAT types, but the wireless xbox gets kicked out of parties and disconnected from games, also both sometimes dont
    connect to certain people i.e game lobby, party chat. i have all the ports opened to. virgin tell me my connection is running perfect so this is really frustrating as its gone on for some time, would appreciate if some one could get back with some advice.

:)

M i L E Z Y x, Nov 14, 2017
  2. JDKBASHVILLE
    JDKBASHVILLE Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why
    needs to connect to multiplayer

JDKBASHVILLE, Nov 14, 2017
  3. HairyRelic89
    HairyRelic89 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep
    I can't connect my Xbox to wireless network it's was working really good and a couple day ago I got this problem

HairyRelic89, Nov 14, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: