Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connecting problems

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connecting problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connecting problems Recently I started experiencing some struggles with my xbox. My online games lag... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RVDAbeele, Jan 15, 2018.

1. RVDAbeele
    RVDAbeele Guest

Recently I started experiencing some struggles with my xbox. My online games lag and my xbox struggles connecting with internet. Most of the time I play Fifa and when I was playing fifa online the game started lagging. Also my xbox suddenly logs me in and
    out automatically. It's now been going for a few months. I checked my internet connection and there is nothing wrong with it. All other devices have optimal wifi.

Maybe someone knows what is the possible problem and could help me? I tried a lot (resetting the xbox, resetting wifi connection) but nothing works. But I want to be sure my xbox is just broke before I order a new one.

Thank you in advance!

:)

RVDAbeele, Jan 15, 2018
  2. JDKBASHVILLE
    JDKBASHVILLE Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why
    needs to connect to multiplayer

JDKBASHVILLE, Jan 15, 2018
  3. HairyRelic89
    HairyRelic89 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep
    I can't connect my Xbox to wireless network it's was working really good and a couple day ago I got this problem

HairyRelic89, Jan 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: