Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by iRomqnce, Aug 27, 2018.

1. iRomqnce
    iRomqnce Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Are you still having the issue?

:)

iRomqnce, Aug 27, 2018
  2. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Aug 27, 2018
  3. xIGotham
    xIGotham Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club issue

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club issue
    I am a member of some clubs, when I check in the club it says request to join in Xbox One and Xbox app on my mobile phone, although my name is there in members list, and I can't communicate with them on Xbox but, from Xbox app on my mobile phone I can communicate
    with them. This problem it's not happening only with me for all players and all clubs, some of my Friends they told it's happening to them also.

xIGotham, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Hello,

The right thing time are working on bugs with the Xbox clubs issue thank you for reporting theses issues as it helps the team very much if you have any problem use the report feature on you Xbox by holding down the Xbox button on your controller and click
    report a problem

ITSRATBOY2002, Oct 4, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Are you still having the issue?

Geth, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: