Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer conversation with easybox 804 First of all, I'm very new to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EuleHornisse, Jan 3, 2017.

1. EuleHornisse
    EuleHornisse Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer conversation with easybox 804
    First of all, I'm very new to this whole thingy, so forgive eventual stupid sounding questions.

Yesterday I already could open my NAT type in my easybox 804, but still my chat headset isn't working Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer ... :eek:(

Next step should be to give my official port name AND my local port name in to my easy box 804.

I know my IP adress and I've found lots of "official" ports, but can't find the "local" port name anywhere.

All tutorials I've seen referr to either easy box 803 or older, or fritzbox or, or .... etc.

If someone could help me I would really appreciate, I'm getting crazy Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't make my headset work for multiplayer ... :( It's more than 3 days that I'm trying to get my heatset to work. The microfone ring blinks sometimes white, sometimes green, but only beep sound to hear.

Best wishes for all of you!

P.s.: I'm German and able to speak my mothertongue much better than english =)

:)

EuleHornisse, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Leonbchara
    Leonbchara Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Headset not working

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Headset not working
    you also might need to update your controller.

Leonbchara, Jan 3, 2017
  3. IsaacMaes
    IsaacMaes Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless Headsets and Xbox One

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless Headsets and Xbox One
    It may need an adapter consider that headset came out in 2012

IsaacMaes, Jan 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: