Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 emulator Whenever I try to play any of my xbox 360 games I get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SoulSparrows, Feb 20, 2017.

1. SoulSparrows
    SoulSparrows Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 emulator
    Whenever I try to play any of my xbox 360 games I get an error stating that I can not connect to xbox live even though my xbox one is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable. I have contacted xbox support twice now with no results, hoping someone
    else has come across this problem and can help. It's been like this since I upgraded from my xbox one to the xbox one s.

:)

SoulSparrows, Feb 20, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cody

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cody
    how do I connect my xbox 360 to the internet

RubyParrot48689, Feb 20, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ... :(

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to Xbox live in xbox 360 ... :(
    my Xbox is not connecting to Xbox live nor the WiFi and my WiFi is good and my Xbox live is good to

thejoker78670p, Feb 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: