Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address Could you specify the make and model of your router and your modem as... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mitterwiesel, Dec 2, 2016.

1. mitterwiesel
    mitterwiesel Guest

Could you specify the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

:)

mitterwiesel, Dec 2, 2016
  2. mastersaied
    mastersaied Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cannot get teredo ip address

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cannot get teredo ip address
    It appears that recently my iso blocked port 3544 which is used fir tunneling and now i have un available nat and no party chat and some games are impaired is there any way to get around this

mastersaied, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Can't find wireless network

Yup tried unplugging it all and starting afresh but no luck.

The wired network seems to work but when I test the multiplayer connection it complains that it 'cannot get a teredo IP address'. Whatever that is...

Trist, Dec 2, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Could you specify the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

taidara, Dec 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: