Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: any ISP in Indonesia provides open NAT ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: any ISP in Indonesia provides open NAT ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: any ISP in Indonesia provides open NAT service? I've been using Xbox One for the last four years, and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MuscularBison97, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: any ISP in Indonesia provides open NAT ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: any ISP in Indonesia provides open NAT service?
    I've been using Xbox One for the last four years, and Overwatch has been my favorite for a long time.

HOWEVER, since I moved to Indonesia from Seoul, I can't play the game any more.

I found out that my ISP (Indosat M2 / GIG) provides 100mbps connection, but keeps NAT type strict.

I have requested that a port or two could be changed into NAT open type, but they say it's not probable.

Does any ISP provide NAT open service in Indonesia? There should be some Xbox players in Indonesia... T.T

:)

MuscularBison97, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error
    hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?

BurstDestroyer6, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Helpe me!

Hi Bozomaul,

The incorrect network setting is one of the reasons why your NAT type is strict. To resolve this concern, you need to Open the network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may perform the solutions provided on the link below:

Click here

Note: It would be best to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) when opening network ports. They are expert in this matter, they can definitely provide an assistance.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: any ISP in Indonesia provides open NAT ...