Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Account Suspension

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Account Suspension in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Account Suspension today my son was bullied on Roblox. The kids told him they were also going to get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TEXICAN JAEDEN, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Account Suspension

today my son was bullied on Roblox. The kids told him they were also going to get his account suspended. We had him unplug his headset and had him turn off his counsel for a while. When he got back on tonight sure enough his account was suspended from joining
    parties to communicate with family members. He is still allowed to play but he is surely suspended for 24 hours. This kind of stuff really needs to stop already and Xbox needs to make something for us to be able to defend yourself instead of just assuming
    what's going on and suspending accounts smh.

:)

TEXICAN JAEDEN, Dec 23, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moving things to Usb's

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moving things to Usb's
    The idea was scrapped since users tend to find ways to edit there saves on games that don't connect to a server (such as borderlands) therefore a form of modification and will result in account suspension.

XxSycO cRaZyxX, Dec 23, 2017
  3. xRGNxDANGERx
    xRGNxDANGERx Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason!

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason!
    I was only suspended for 2 weeks now it's 3 months

xRGNxDANGERx, Dec 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: