Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question Hello, I currently have a Netgear Nighthawk that works... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by oI COKE Io, Apr 11, 2018.

1. oI COKE Io
    oI COKE Io Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question

Hello,

I currently have a Netgear Nighthawk that works great for 4 consoles at the moment. I want to add a switch to get at least 4 more ports preferrably 8+. I do not know what will be compatible with Xbox Live or my Nighthawk, can anyone with valid knowledge
    or expertise jump in here please?

:)

oI COKE Io, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding
    have you tried opening port 3074?

xB00NDockSAIntz, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My wireless network will just not work.

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My wireless network will just not work.
    I keep trying and trying but it just will not work and I am s tartine rage a little.

JugularBead5047, Apr 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: