Additional authentication needed for Xbox One

Discus and support Additional authentication needed for Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I turned on my console today and found I wasn’t connected to XBOX Live. I went into my network settings and clicked (test network connection) and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WatchOut4LEGOS, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Additional authentication needed for Xbox One

I turned on my console today and found I wasn’t connected to XBOX Live. I went into my network settings and clicked (test network connection) and I was instantly faced with the message “Internet problem, Additional
    authentication needed. To connect to this network, you’ll need to enter additional authentication info. If you have an alternate MAC address, choose Enter alternate MAC address.” And I was given two options: Authenticate now, which took me to a black screen
    and then abruptly closed me out of it, and Enter alternate MAC address. I have tried the MAC address on my desktop, Mac, and the back of my router; I've also restarted my router and xbox twice. Nothing has worked. If anyone has any information regarding how
    to solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate your help!

:)

WatchOut4LEGOS, Jun 24, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional authentication needed for Xbox One