Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

Discus and support Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Divyesh Makwana, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData"

{"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure url"}

:)

Divyesh Makwana, Oct 25, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Divyesh Makwana,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with adding payment information on your Dev Mode. Since you're a Developer we do have a dedicated team that can help you out with your concern.

It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further check your concern and provide you a timely resolution with your concern.

Here's their support page to contact them: Windows developer support – Windows app development | Microsoft Developer

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Geth Win User

minecraft

Update errors can only be fixed with usually another update.

The dev page might have more info.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can my Account be banned if i install RetroArch on my Xbox Series S?

I think you have to pay 19 dollars for that, right?
    There is a one off payment for Developer Mode yes. As for the application itself, we can't answer questions on it here. You'll need to get this support elsewhere. It must only be added via Dev Mode.
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests not giving credit.

give it time it will fix itself . if you experience more errors get in contact with rare devs on their support page
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox Dev Mode Payment

Thank you for your response and for the clarification.

Based on what I've gathered, Paypal and credit cards are the only available payment options for Xbox dev mode. There are no options for Microsoft or Xbox gift cards.

Please check this link for more information regarding Xbox dev payment methods:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-cente...

That being said, I would highly suggest you contact Xbox dev support for further assistance if they can possibly allow a Microsoft gift card on their end. You can reach out to them using this link:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/s...

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

1. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error - Similar Threads - Adding Payment Info

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...