adding old gamertag to new account

Discus and support adding old gamertag to new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all this has me stumped wonder if anybody out there has a solution i have recently upgraded to xbox 1 and unfortunately couldn't retrieve gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MovinD4rKShadoW, Jan 5, 2014.

1. adding old gamertag to new account

Hi all this has me stumped wonder if anybody out there has a solution i have recently upgraded to xbox 1 and unfortunately couldn't retrieve gamertag email details so set up a new one.. Since then i have managed to retrieve old gamertag now... Can i add
    old gamertag to new account without losing my 12mnths subscription on new live account

:)

MovinD4rKShadoW, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Changing xbox gamertag email associated is already on a different account

My xbox gamertag is on an old email address I no longer use. The email I am using already has this randomly generated gamertag associated with it. How do I go about changing my old email to the new one? The FAQs all seem to about just adding a new email
    but it doesn't account for the email already having a registered gamertag.

SketchySea53055, Jan 5, 2014
  3. totecx1
    totecx1 Guest
    Ran into an issue with backwards compatible games. (Please Help.)

Your old gamertag is in the xbox 360 cache you have to go to settings and remove the linked account before you can add the new one. This happened to me 2 when i changed the lame tag microsoft assigned me. Even if you put the correct information and passcodes ot wont download your new gamertag until you remove the old linked account

totecx1, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, I apologize, but are you wanting to transfer your gold subscription to another account? If so, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support. They will ask you a few question and be able to cancle your gold membership and send the redeem code to your email.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: