Adding new billing information

Discus and support Adding new billing information in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed banks a while back and have a new debit card I want to use for my billing and such. I go to enter in the info and it says that the card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaPercolator, Jan 29, 2014.

1. DaPercolator
    DaPercolator Guest

I changed banks a while back and have a new debit card I want to use for my billing and such. I go to enter in the info and it says that the card cannot be used and I need to contact my bank. Well my bank is baffled and has no insight as to why this would
    be happening. Is there something going on with the billing system that I am unaware of or is there something I could possibly be doing wrong? Im following the instructions and filling out the fields properly but with no success. I'd like to figure this out
    before my renewal date of the 11th rolls around.

:)

DaPercolator, Jan 29, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Fixing status code 80070057 when trying to get 1 month free LIVE gold service.

You cannot get a 1 month gold trial without adding billing and payment information onto your account. You can add billing/payment information
    here.

HassanB, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Adding point to kids Live account

If you are seeing the wrong region information when adding a payment method, it means your account region is wrong. The only way to correct such an issue is to create a new account with the proper information on it. This information must match your billing
    information (Paypal, credit card, etc) in order to guarantee they work.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: