Adding money to my sons family account position

Discus and support Adding money to my sons family account position in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card. I do not wish... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SimonWilliams8, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Adding money to my sons family account position

My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card.

I do not wish to give Microsoft a further ten pounds as credit into my sons account.

:)

SimonWilliams8, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Yes, you can pay the last part by card.
  3. SimonWilliams8 Win User

Where would I be able to add that last amount needed . The Adding money section only allows multiples of £10 ?
  4. JanRiddle Win User

Money on microsoft account

I am not sure what to do as in my account I have my son twice as a family member with different email addresses I was for tracking him on his phone the other was for xbox. I have added money to the account that is for the microsoft family feature of keeping a child safe.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

WHERE IS THE "Manage this child's access to third-party apps"?????

Is your son account added to your Family group?
  6. Subtilior Win User

How do I family share Xbox Live?

I set up the new Xbox with the same account as the old one. Made it the Home console. Then added my son's Microsoft account as a family member.
Thema:

1. Adding money to my sons family account position - Similar Threads - Adding money sons

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  9. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  10. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...