Adding friends

Discus and support Adding friends in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im trying to add my friend on microsoft so we can play together. he's on switch and im on pc, i added him perfectly fine but he doesnt know how to add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Chubs983, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Chubs983
    Chubs983 Guest

Adding friends

Im trying to add my friend on microsoft so we can play together. he's on switch and im on pc, i added him perfectly fine but he doesnt know how to add me. help?

:)

Chubs983, Apr 3, 2021
  2. ThePouchBear Win User

adding friends

Have you been able to find the profile of his account and can't friend through his profile link? Or are you just unable to find the gamertag?
  3. GTSurrealStorm Win User

Adding Friends

Yes, I tried that, but to no avail.
  4. shaunH3 Win User

Adding friends

I have already tried that and the same thing keeps coming up, cannot save your changer's at this time
  5. Tatted x Ortega Win User

adding a friend

It can be a parental setting not allowing you to add friends.
  6. DaniellaOrlukwu Win User

adding a friend

i dont know how to change it pls tell me
Thema:

Adding friends

1. Adding friends - Similar Threads - Adding friends

2. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  3. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  4. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  5. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends: I've been dealing with this for over a year and not a single agent has been able to help what am I supposed to do not like you'll send me a new console or anything because that'd "cut company...
  8. When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends: So I add friends on my own account but another account on the same console randomly adds the same person ( this person is not adding them , it’s the console ! Also I’ve noticed if I have 2...
  9. adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding friends: cant add friends except for on the app. changed all my settings to where such activity should be possible bcbe27d4-d02f-40e0-a020-9dddda637e57
  10. Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...: Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend list. When I attempt to set up friendly, says I need to add friends. 021ee6f3-2705-4a7b-a757-244605d854dc