Adding an already existing console to the Xbox app

Discus and support Adding an already existing console to the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When i’m adding an already existing console to the xbox app what do you do when it says “press enable”? Plz help me i’m a little stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Angoo5827, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Angoo5827
    Angoo5827 Guest

When i’m adding an already existing console to the xbox app what do you do when it says “press enable”? Plz help me i’m a little stuck

:)

Angoo5827, Dec 15, 2020
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox app and connecting a already existing console

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RHYSIE

This can be a bit dumb, but can you try turning off all the remote features (make sure to have instant-on power mode enabled)

After you turn off the remote play features. Power cycle your Xbox console
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, reinstall the Xbox app in your phone and try again

In case you need detailed steps about how to re-configure remote play.
    Use this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do i add console to app?

Hi John-Canuck-2024. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You are selecting the option to add a new console instead of adding an existing console. On the Xbox app, click the console button in the top right, and select "Add an existing console" instead of "Set up a new console".

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

If I already set up my Xbox Series S with the console, can I use the app?

If you've already signed in to the app, select the Console icon in the upper right corner of the home screen, and select Set up a console > Existing Console.

Let me know if it works!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code to link it.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Were you able to set up the console already, James? If yes, on the Xbox App, please choose "Setup an existing console".
  6. maxen Win User

How to change purchase choices?

If that's something you would like to see, you can make the suggestion on the Xbox Feedback website:

http://feedback.xbox.com/

That site is read by the actual engineering team and several ideas from there have already been implemented as features on the console and the Xbox App.

If the idea already exists, you can simply upvote it to show your support.
Thema:

1. Adding an already existing console to the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Adding already existing

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  10. I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used...: My mom got me a vbucks card for fortnite for my birthday and I scratched off the back for the code and when I typed it in and pressed enter it said that I already use this code when I know I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app add existing console

2. how to add existing console xbox app

3. xbox app won’t add existing console

4. add existing console to xbox app,
  5. xbox app existing console,
  6. xbox app wont add existing.console