Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online

Discus and support Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I'm having trouble finding a way to add an Xbox game to my Wish List when I'm looking at games via online, through the MS store. I see how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirCrypt, May 14, 2021.

1. SirCrypt
    SirCrypt Guest

Hello Guys,

I'm having trouble finding a way to add an Xbox game to my Wish List when I'm looking at games via online, through the MS store. I see how to add it to Cart, and such, but nothing for adding it to Wish List. Am I missing something?

:)

SirCrypt, May 14, 2021
  2. WendalWeets Win User

I’m having the same issue. The 3 dots button next to the big blue “buy” button used to say “add to wishlist” but it only gives me “redeem a code” or “add to cart” now. on iPhone safari.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

May I know from which device are you checking the games? A phone, laptop...?
  4. SirCrypt Win User

How would this impact doing it on the internet? This is through the Browser
  5. SirCrypt Win User

PC/Desktop. I just don't see any box to add. It's all through MS website
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

I see, please follow he instructions below to update your Windows:

To manage your options and see available updates, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

After updating your Windows, please sign your account out of the Microsoft store and sign back in. Before signing out and back in from the store, please restart the Pc n case it wasn't restarted after checking for updates.
Thema:

1. Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online - Similar Threads - Adding game Wish

2. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  3. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  4. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  7. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  8. TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!: Why do I get inundated with inappropriate ads whenever I open Microsoft Solitaire. trying to say NO is nearly impossible !!!!Most of the time this carries on throughout the time I am playing the...
  9. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  10. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games....