Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it

Discus and support Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has just got an xbox so added £10 to his account so that we could try the gamepass on the £1.00 promotion but it wont let us purchase via the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AprilGibson2, Feb 6, 2020.

1. AprilGibson2
    AprilGibson2 Guest

Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it

My son has just got an xbox so added £10 to his account so that we could try the gamepass on the £1.00 promotion but it wont let us purchase via the xbox and now £10 stuck on his account which is very frustrating

:)

AprilGibson2, Feb 6, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

You need to add a payment method, be it a credit card or a Paypal account, this with the reason that if you want to pay more time, the company can charge there.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since the promotion starts a recurring subscription, you either need enough funds in the account to cover the next payment as well (even if you play on turning off auto-renewal) or a credit card or Paypal on file as well.
  4. Normal25 Win User

Microsoft / Xbox support chat

Can't activate Xbox game pass 2 months.

Via Xbox .

I have a PayPal account .

But still it ask me a credit card.

What's the point of buying game pass cards.

If you need a monthly subscription via credit card
  5. Tehren Win User

Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.

It is not a child account, and I do have a credit card associated.

The credit card is used to pay the Gold subscription and I have used it to successfully buy a number of Xbox One games.
  6. Vinjii Win User

Can't add new Credit Card or Paypal

Ok, managed to add PayPal to my account by doing it on the Xbox site via browser, wouldn't let me via the Xbox itself. Will try adding the credit card on Monday.
Thema:

1. Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it - Similar Threads - Added credit account

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Problem with adding a credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with adding a credit card: Greetings, I've tried couple of times adding a credit card, but sadly I got error every time. Saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. But I have been using...
  9. I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...: YOU have to do a better job with your customers. If I delete my credit card, do not add it back so Microsoft store purchases can be made. 1ecdf25c-3c16-4307-ae99-263b3d78676b
  10. My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me ...: "Watch ads" for free 5 coins not working along with the free tickets-not working 38ef0add-e4cf-4d39-8701-5d9326b893b4