Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!

Discus and support Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I successfully added a $25 card to my account, and it does show in the transactions, but I'm trying to purchase the game my kids want and its trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Play In Mines, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!

I successfully added a $25 card to my account, and it does show in the transactions, but I'm trying to purchase the game my kids want and its trying to charge my PayPal acct. What now?

:)

Play In Mines, Jan 11, 2014
  2. ABthree
    ABthree Guest
    Cannot purchase a game

I just purchased and loaded $25 on my microsoft account just like i would have with the point cards. My account shows the $25 balance but when i attrmpt to make thepurchase it wont allow me to use my credit?

ABthree, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Purchasing

I am not able to buy anything on xbox with the money on my account. I put a $15 card on today but it wont let me buy anything Can someone help me plz?

NthDragoon9927, Jan 11, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You need to do it from your console only creditcard or PayPal is accepted on the website

ngocphi, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest
    The site isn't updated yet, so Microsoft account balance cannot be used on the website. You'll have to purchase from the console if you want to use your Microsoft account balance.

Omar_0001, Jan 11, 2014
  6. blazeman 667
    blazeman 667 Guest
    The exact thing happens to me. I did buy a game add on on the console. It charged paypal but not my prepaid card. Any ideas?

blazeman 667, Apr 25, 2014
  7. Same thing happened bought 30$ prepaid card and t charged my visa

FissilePear714, Jul 25, 2015
  8. Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!

My brother wanted anniversary map pack for halo reach and it charged my visa

FissilePear714, Jul 25, 2015
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear that this happened. However, this is an older thread. You would be better off creating a new one detailing your issue for further assistance.

In the meantime, if you add currency to an account you need to Change the payment method that you want to pay with prior to purchasing the item.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  10. ngocphi Win User

You need to do it from your console only creditcard or PayPal is accepted on the website
  11. FissilePear714 Win User

My brother wanted anniversary map pack for halo reach and it charged my visa
  12. Omar_0001 Win User

The site isn't updated yet, so Microsoft account balance cannot be used on the website. You'll have to purchase from the console if you want to use your Microsoft account balance.
  13. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear that this happened. However, this is an older thread. You would be better off creating a new one detailing your issue for further assistance.

In the meantime, if you add currency to an account you need to Change the payment method that you want to pay with prior to purchasing the item.
  14. FissilePear714 Win User

Same thing happened bought 30$ prepaid card and t charged my visa
Thema:

1. Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it! - Similar Threads - Added $25 card

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Points not being added

in XBoX on Windows
    Points not being added: For over a year, I've been getting things on Xbox and have only been given 10 points per purchase and it's usually a full-release game. It is possible my setting? Or maybe something else?...
  10. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...