Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

Discus and support Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the subscription and installations from my tablet or PC with Windows 10.

I know there's another new apps to manage Xbox Game Pass for PC, but the Xbox Game Pass app also lets you see tasks to complete among other features.

Thank you all.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 3, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: