Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live

Discus and support Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leather_Transition16, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live

As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of games and dlc´s. Thank you for reading and i hope for this feature soon. Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live :)

submitted by /u/Leather_Transition16
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leather_Transition16, Aug 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live