Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).

Discus and support Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This "join game" feature is one of the most annoying things ever created. Obviously it wasn't thought through all the way just like how they forgot to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryceF, Apr 20, 2014.

1. BryceF
    BryceF Guest

Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).

This "join game" feature is one of the most annoying things ever created. Obviously it wasn't thought through all the way just like how they forgot to add the ability to play background music. Here is a video of how this "feature" hurts game play. [View:]

At first I assumed that this was a dumb feature that the BF4 developers created, however I learned this is a feature that they have to use due to the Xbox One requirements from this post Did you like our improvements to Platoons? : battlefield_4 .
    Who can we talk to to get this out of the game, or at least an option to turn it off.

:)

BryceF, Apr 20, 2014
  2. TechTranceNC
    TechTranceNC Guest
    Please Add Voice command short cuts to Games and Apps

MS please add voice command short cuts for games and apps. It would be easier if there was games and apps settings where u can choose a preselected short cut. example: "Xbox go to Ghost" for Call of Duty: Ghost or "Xbox go to BF4" for Battlefield 4. Also
    the ability to turn off voice commands because friends can be jack wagons by saying "Xbox turn Off" in a middle of an intense match online.

TechTranceNC, Apr 20, 2014
  3. Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly

Hi

Please add the ability to turn off VOIP complelty in settings like in BF4

Thanks

Shawn

RoG Shawzborne, Apr 20, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Did you ever stop to think its an EA issue and not a microsoft problem? All the other games I play something pops up at the bottom of the screen, except for BF4.

x24hrs2livex, Apr 20, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Did you ever stop to think its an EA issue and not a microsoft problem? All the other games I play something pops up at the bottom of the screen, except for BF4.
  6. Customgamer18 Win User

Does anybody know when a new System Update will be available

I would highly expect more updates quickly and then slow down over time since they know they have a bunch of things to add or fix. Party chat with ability to join games together like bf4 that works easily would be a good start.
  7. USA1fan Win User

Party chat problems

Playing BF4? I've only had issues when hosting chat with other than an open NAT, connecting to someone else who has other than an open NAT (this includes randomly having chat turn off), or trying to join/start voice chat after launching BF4 (or after the
    party I'm joining has launched this game).
  8. Oo SUCIO oO Win User

Party Chat

It's the BF4. If you join a party and turn on party chat before you start playing BF4 you're all good. Otherwise you might as well use game chat.

www.FracturedGamers.com. Check us out if you're interested.

FrG Scarface
  9. KILA POISON II Win User

Anyone else?

Yep, on this and the BETA but not on any other game. This is what happens to me and a few of my friends. If you're already playing Titanfall/Titanfall BETA, and someone invites you to a party, when you join, you can hear the people in the party through your
    speakers but not through your headset, no one can hear you, you don't even see the green light, light up in the party to show you're speaking. To fix it, you have to turn off your Xbox, turn it back on and then join the party FIRST; then launch the game and
    you're fine. It's stupid but I've got used to it. I have COD, BF4, FIFA, Ryse, Need for speed, and none of them games do this so it's definitely a Titanfall issue.
Thema:

1. Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!). - Similar Threads - Add ability turn

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  9. Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?: Without the ability to set an organizer account time limit, there are workarounds to screen time and I’m sure there are some adults who could benefit from this as well, just like we do with apple...
  10. Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!: I use the the family security for quite a long time and found it very useful to monitor my 10 year olds usage. Just recently, whether i use the app or through a browser, it wont let me view my...