Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

Discus and support Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electrical_Artist316, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself.

I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable.

Like for example you could choose your "form factor" like handheld pad or a "fight or flight" stick or a steering wheel.

Also for pads maybe you want Sega Genesis style six button arrangements for fighting games.

Also for fight sticks you might want some choices like ambidexterity with either the "straight eight" layout or my layout put on my website sinistersticks.com, or to go in a different direction, an all button controller for this modern fight stick movement.

Maybe you want symmetric thumb pads like PlayStation style.

Maybe you want right handed movement on a pad.

Maybe you want an NES style d-pad.

Maybe you can have twin flight sticks for games that use the thumb pads heavily but need the physical factor of the large sticks instead of the surgical thumb pads.

I understand we could kind of do it ourselves now with an Xbox adaptive controller and hiring someone to build off the 3.5 mm TRS standard.

submitted by /u/Electrical_Artist316
    [link] [comments]

/u/Electrical_Artist316, Mar 21, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Colour LEDs build in controller

I've been wanting that for a while now. RGB Xbox button. At least add it to the Elites and an option for an Xbox Design Lab controller.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Design lab controllers

The only difference between a Design Lab controller and the other Xbox One controllers offered by Microsoft is that the user can customize the Design Lab controller's colors as well as get some text imprinted on it. They use the same batteries, USB cables,
    battery covers.
Thema:

Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

1. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins" - Similar Threads - Add options Controller

2. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  5. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  6. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  7. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
  10. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!: I have tested mordern warfare II, black ops and minecraft on series x,they all have significant mouse acceleration. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration! submitted by...