Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

Discus and support Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RegularYou9343, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording, volume change and getting to the party group chat. All you would need to do is make it communicate with the setting that moves you from party chat to game chat.

submitted by /u/RegularYou9343
    [link] [comments]

/u/RegularYou9343, Jun 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello AD3PT, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

The suggestion you make seems to be a great functionality. I agree with this.

However, I would like to let you know that the best place to make this suggestion / new feature request is by creating a post in the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
    You can review how to do this by clicking below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

My headset won't pickup in game audio

Hello Neyland,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you trying to hear the in game audio are you in a party chat? If so you will have to switch between party and game chat. You can do so by press the guide or home button on left panel go to multiplayer
    when in party under there will be option to switch to game chat. Also what game are you trying to play when using game chat and unable to hear?

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players

Hi Prowl33! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using in game chat, you won't be able to share the chat on the Xbox directly to the stream you will need to stream trough a Pc, but if you play trough a Pc you can use the Xbox game to chat with your wife and then she will be able to share the party on stream and you will have an option on the Xbox party chat to share your audio
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Why can i hear gamechat while I'm in a party?

Go to Party in Guide Menu (Center Button on Controller) & set your Party Options to Party Chat & not Game Chat etc..
Thema:

1. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button? - Similar Threads - Add option swap

2. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  5. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  6. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  7. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  10. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!: I have tested mordern warfare II, black ops and minecraft on series x,they all have significant mouse acceleration. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration! submitted by...