Add option to mark/hide completed collections

Discus and support Add option to mark/hide completed collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It would be really helpful if we had the ability to mark or hide downloaded collections where you have completed each of the puzzles at least once.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by terrasenji, Dec 22, 2016.

1. terrasenji
    terrasenji Guest

It would be really helpful if we had the ability to mark or hide downloaded collections where you have completed each of the puzzles at least once. Now you have to open each one to see if you have completed them already. It would also help shorten the list
    to scroll through as you download more collections.

Thanks.

:)

terrasenji, Dec 22, 2016
  2. cancersuxx
    cancersuxx Guest
    removing puzzle collections after completion

Once I complete a puzzle collection, I would like to hide the completed collection as I move onto another collection. Otherwise great product. Keep up the good work and keep adding collections!!!

cancersuxx, Dec 22, 2016
  3. Manta45
    Manta45 Guest
    How to mark collektions as done?

How can I mark the Collection, which are done so that I can see only these Collections, which are not yet completed?

Manta45, Dec 22, 2016
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

XBOX Video- How to Remove Video Content

5. skylaar Win User

Extra Account Customization

I think it would be great to have some more options although I am not sure how much that would slow down the interface or cause the dashboard to have less function. I would love an option to hide games that I have completed though in my library or at
    least mark them for a filter.
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Delete a Puzzle Group

Hello UnfussyNormal40,

There is currently no way to hide or highlight completed Collections.

However, I will make sure to pass on your feedback.
  7. ArkadiumSupport Win User

question mark is not an option?

Thanks for the explanation. Sorry, that option isn't in the game.
  8. ArkadiumSupport Win User

question mark is not an option?

If you right click a question mark, it should return it to an unmarked square.
Thema:

1. Add option to mark/hide completed collections - Similar Threads - Add option mark

2. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  5. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  6. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  7. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  10. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders