Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

Discus and support Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GameBoy61494, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox achievements/play list regardless of achievement progress or play history.

I have a few sports games in my list that were played by younger siblings who happened to be on my account 10+ years ago. These are games I'd never personally play, but they are permanently tied to my achievements due to my gamertag having earned some points from it. Having the option to place those in the "hidden" list away from the other games would go a long way to calm my OCD. You can do this on PlayStation so I'd think it's a small but useful feature to have, especially for those that may share an account w/ family or friends.

submitted by /u/GameBoy61494
    [link] [comments]

/u/GameBoy61494, Jul 24, 2023
  2. WFD1992 Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

I'm not understanding why you want to hide achievements. Are you ashamed of a game you played? I don't even really understand hiding all but I have quite a few people on my list who don't share that. I guess some people just don't want to be compared
    to...I don't know. Some of my achievements are weird but I earned them. I have a lot that were hard to earn. I don't want to hide any of my achievements....no matter how small or how odd.
    Its less hiding achievements and more having the option to hide specific games from your game history. Especially games you only barely played and have no plans on playing again. Its about having options.
  3. Castellus Zemi Win User

would like all achievements removed

There is no way to remove all achievements. There is a new feature that is currently in preview that will allow you to hide your games from your achievement list you didn't unlock any achievements for.
  4. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

As stated in other posts you can only delete a gamme from your list if you have no achievements earned. I wish there was an option to hide some games though
  5. Lazarus585 Win User

How do you DELETE a game everywhere? (Xbox One)

Hi NightSpectreX,

You do have the option now to hide items in the "Ready to Install" section by highlighting the desired game or app, pressing the menu button and selecting "Hide from List".

Unfortunately there is no way to do the same for the achievements.

I hope this helps.
  6. LucasSkyFall Win User

Achievements

In your profile tab, go to your list of accomplishments and look for the game in question, you will see the option Hide, since you haven't released any achievement in the game. Just confirm the X and ready.
Thema:

Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

1. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list - Similar Threads - Add option Hide

2. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  5. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  6. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  7. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...: To the dev team: The following is a feature request for the video recording function of the Windows Game Bar in Windows 10. I would like to be able to hide the recording timer when recording...
  10. Add option to mark/hide completed collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add option to mark/hide completed collections: It would be really helpful if we had the ability to mark or hide downloaded collections where you have completed each of the puzzles at least once. Now you have to open each one to see if you...