Add old profile in a new account

Discus and support Add old profile in a new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't play in my XBOX 360 recently, in this period I created na new account in Microsoft system. I have an old profile in my XBOX, but I can't no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InhaledEmu40912, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Add old profile in a new account

I haven't play in my XBOX 360 recently, in this period I created na new account in Microsoft system.

I have an old profile in my XBOX, but I can't no longer manager this in my new account.

How could I add this old profile in my new account? I don't remember the old account.

Can I lost all my old information?

Thanks

:)

InhaledEmu40912, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Madlove60
    Madlove60 Guest
    Profile Switch

I have a very old xbox 360 and I have a profile where I have all my game play progress and other stuff. I just got a new account, i add the account to the same xbox i have had for years. Now i want to transfer my old profile to my new profile. How do i
    do that?

Madlove60, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Ran into an issue with backwards compatible games. (Please Help.)

Uhhh.. Actually, i cannot figure out where to delete that old profile. it still comes up when i try logging into a Xbox 360 Live game.

ClassicGaming89, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Add old profile in a new account

Miss Ghidorah, Jan 24, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account is gone and cant be recovered.

Hey there Unicorn! It would appear that the spelling of the MSA is still attached to the old, banned account, and you would not be able to add it back to a new account. This is typical of a banned account. Please create a new MSA and set that up with your
    new profile. Thanks!
  7. AridLizard Win User

XBOX Live acct

8. LikeableAxe172 Win User

old profile, new account

This is more of an account management issue, but I will try to provide a clear answer.

The profile he created on the console may be an offline profile. If he did not enter a Microsoft account and password, then it is definitely an offline profile. You can change an offline profile into a Xbox Live profile by doing the following :

Turn your offline profile into a gamertag

1.Sign in to the profile that you want to convert from an offline profile to a gamertag.

2.Go to Settings, then select Profile.

3.Select Join Xbox Live.

4.Enter your first name.

5.Enter your Microsoft account.

6.Enter your Microsoft account password.

7.Verify the information on the screen.

8.Verify the current privacy settings.

9.Review the Terms of Use.

Since you have created a Xbox Live account, if you have already put a subscription/Xbox Live membership on it, I would recommend your son using that account instead. Because he only started playing recently, there shouldn't be to many saved data on his offline
    profile so starting new shouldn't be to bad. If he wants to use the offline profile he had created on the Xbox, you would have to register that profile under another separate Microsoft account and getting another subscription/Xbox Live membership.

I hope that answers your question, Happy New Years!
  9. LikeableAxe172 Win User

old profile, new account

I also forgot to mention that when you create an Xbox Live profile, you get one free gamertag change. So you can change the auto generated one provided to you, to the one your son wants to use provided that it isn't already taken.
Thema:

1. Add old profile in a new account - Similar Threads - Add old profile

2. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  3. New Xbox won't add my old profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox won't add my old profile: I am trying to add my old profile to my new Xbox I enter the email for the profile the stage is suppose to password to the profile but I enter email and next comes up like I am creating a new...
  4. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  5. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  6. how can I go back to the old dashboard. I don't like the adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can I go back to the old dashboard. I don't like the adds.: how can I go back to the old dashboard. I don't want adds. I refuse to support this company anymore until I get my old dashboard back. time to buy a play station. There was nothing wrong with the...
  7. To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.: Xbox Support has a rating of -10 for their knowledge, professionalism, and help to customers. I have called Xbox support since the card was removed and a new card with new numbers, dates, and...
  8. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  9. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  10. How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?: How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He is grown now, started playing again and tells me it was all connected to my email? 363ed5ca-01c5-4b53-b690-e9c9fe0554a2